Check out the career opportunities waiting for you at the largest custom screen print and embroidery company in Texas! We are never satisfied unless we are all in to do it right because attitude is everything when you are always building better relationships and striving to deliver the WOW!
Are you a hard worker who enjoys working in a fun, fast-paced environment? You may be exactly who we are looking for! C.C. Creations is growing, and we are looking for energetic, hardworking and motivated individuals to join our team. Check out the job and career opportunities. Then, let us know if you think you have what it takes! Come join the CC Family!
Graphic Artist Student Worker
FALL 2020 | C.C. CREATIONS GRAPHICS ARTIST STUDENT WORKER PROGRAM
– Texas A&M University Recruitment –
What We’re Looking For
We’re growing and want creative people like you to join us! The C.C. Creations graphics artist student worker program is an exciting, hands-on and educationally-packed two-year, part-time program that could result in a full-time job offer at one of the country’s largest and most trusted screen print and embroidery companies.
Each student worker will be specifically recruited based on their existing graphic design experience and placed in a role that best fits their skills. Throughout the program, students will be mentored by various C.C. Creations’ graphics artists and assist the art team with unique design projects. They will also learn different methods and tools used to create custom designs for screen print and promotional products.
Two student worker positions will be available annually and open to all college students whose projected graduation date falls within spring/summer 2021. Applications will open February 2020, with the expectation of making offers in Summer 2020. Employment will begin Monday, May 18, 2020. The final deadline to apply is Wednesday, April 1, 2020.
- One-year program commitment (May 18, 2020 – July 30, 2021)
- Must be available to work between 12-20 hours per week
- Texas A&M University College of Architecture, Visualization major – Graphic Design focus
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite package, primarily Photoshop and Illustrator
- Basic knowledge of layout, typography, composition, color and other graphic design fundamentals
- A strong sense for illustration, photo editing and eye for market trends are preferred
- Strong communication skills and ability to work with people of varied backgrounds
- Ability to work efficiently and independently with minimal supervision
- A high level of accountability, reliability and initiative
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- A shared appreciation for our core values: Deliver the Wow,
- Build Better Relationships, Attitude is Everything, Do It Right, Never Satisfied, and All In
Design portfolio is required to apply.
Reports to: Art Director
Position: Part-Time, Student Worker
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
C.C. Creations is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Drug-Free workplace.