Check out the career opportunities waiting for you at the largest custom screen print and embroidery company in Texas! We are never satisfied unless we are all in to do it right because attitude is everything when you are always building better relationships and striving to deliver the WOW!
Are you a hard worker who enjoys working in a fun, fast-paced environment? You may be exactly who we are looking for! C.C. Creations is growing, and we are looking for energetic, hardworking and motivated individuals to join our team. Check out the job and career opportunities. Then, let us know if you think you have what it takes! Come join the CC Family!
Finishing Pack Processor
If you love working in a fast-paced, team environment and have a positive attitude, we would like to meet you!
What We’re Looking For
C.C. Creations has been in business for over 35 years and has over 360 employees in ten cities nationwide. We are a dynamic company known for our casual, team-oriented work environment. Our 65,000 square foot production facility is located in Bryan, TX and houses our technologically advanced screen print and embroidery production along with our award-winning graphic designers. Our varied clientele and product offerings allow us stability and growth even during changing market conditions. We are experiencing rapid growth and are looking to add to our already strong team.
Pack Processors complete all finishing tasks for orders requiring additional services after decoration, ensuring a smooth and consistent operation. This may include one or more of the following: fold (manually or mechanically), tagging, bagging, label application, and boxing. This process can vary widely in services needed as well as in size of the order. Pack Processors assure all order finishing details are carried out an effective and efficient manner. Attention to detail, excellent counting skills, and dependability are key traits for success.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Print, read, and understand instructions written in English
- Tag product using a swift tack device
- Attach labels to product either manually or with an automated machine
- Fold and/or bag product manually or using a folding machine
- Pack boxes according to specific instructions
Qualifications and Skills
- Ability to lift 35 pounds multiple times per day and up to 50 pounds periodically
- Basic math (addition and subtraction) and reading skills
- Basic computer skills
- Willing to work extra hours, varied shifts, and weekends as needed
- Able to stand on concrete surface for complete shift in a non-climate-controlled environment
- Desire to work as part of a team
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude
- Able to maintain an excellent attendance record
- Must be able to use, or learn to use, the equipment and tools used to perform the job
This full-time position has regular scheduled hours of 6 AM to 3 PM Monday through Friday. Extended hours beyond the normal schedule may be required including some weekends as necessary. The dress code is casual.
We offer a full benefit package including medical, dental, vision, voluntary short and long-term disability and life insurance, 401(k), and paid time off and paid holidays after minimum length of employment has been met.
C.C. Creations is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
C.C. Creations is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Drug-Free workplace.