Want to join the Largest Custom Apparel Company in the state of Texas? Are you a hard worker who enjoys working in a fun, fast paced environment? You may be exactly who we are looking for! C.C. Creations is growing and we are looking for energetic, hardworking and motivated individuals to join our team. Check out the opportunities we have and let us know if you think you have what it takes!
Part-Time Retail Sales Associate
Responsible for creating a sales environment that enhances our customer’s buying experience.
What We’re Looking For
- Ensuring that all customers receive excellent service through direct salesmanship, and prompt and courteous service.
- Assisting customers with questions, needs and purchases.
- Greeting each customer that comes into the store in a warm manner.
- Attending monthly sales meetings.
- Cultivating successful relationships with retail customers.
- Completing each transaction in a quick and efficient manner.
- Cleaning shelves, counters, and tables.
- Assisting in physical inventory counts.
- Setting up merchandise on the sales floor.
- Making sure that customers receive receipts on all purchases.
- Helping customers try on or fit merchandise.
- Watching out for loss prevention such as theft.
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Able to work in fast paced environment.
- Maintaining high visibility and energy levels on the shop floor.
- Ability to sit, stand and walk around for long periods of time.
- Enthusiastic attitude in person and over the telephone.
- Natural ability to communicate with others.
- Displaying a professional and unbiased manner at all times.
- Detail orientated and consistently accurate.
- Can quickly learn new processes.
- Computer proficiency
- Available to work weekends, holidays, extended hours, and all game day weekends
- Able to assist other locations such as tent sales
Join our fast-paced, industry-leading team of screen printers.
What We’re Looking For
C.C. Creations, Ltd., Texas’ largest custom screen print company, is seeking full-time employees for manufacturing positions. Do you like working as part of a team? Do you have strong attention to detail and a positive attitude? If you answered yes to those questions, C.C. Creations, Ltd. would like to meet you. There are positions immediately available on our evening shift in Screen Print Production. Primary work schedule is Monday-Thursday; 10 hours per day, but could include some mandatory overtime and weekend days as business requires. We offer a competitive starting hourly wage with advancement opportunity, must be at least 18 years old and able to work in an environment that is not climate controlled. C.C. Creations offers a full benefit package including medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability insurance and 401(k).
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
C.C. Creations is an Equal Opportunity Employer.