Jumping into the New Year usually means jumping into a new fitness and health routine for most people. Hitting the gym, eating right, and focusing on your well-being can be tough. Here are some things to help you stay on track of your New Year’s Resolutions and some tools you can use to encourage others whether it be your co-workers, fitness groups, or the community.
- Runaway in the Ogio Endurance Nexus 1/4 Zip Pullover – stay warm with the thumb holes and cadet collar but wick away sweat with a ventilated back, and be seen with reflective details
- Pack for the gym with this Nike Fitness Duffle Bag complete with plenty of room to store your gear, end pockets, and padded shoulder strap and handles
- Wick moisture away while staying warm with this Augusta Reversible Headband
- Or really wow the crowd with a fully-customized, knit-in design sock like this Soft Cotton Crew Sock
- Never be without your keys and cards with this unique Contigo Kangaroo Waterbottle – 24oz of BPA free Tritan, carabiner handle, and built-in storage compartment
- Or try this glass fitness bottle with straw and silicone sleeve – 18oz Haven Glass Bottle
- And then there is this really unique twist, the 11 0z Rumble Bottle with wireless Bluetooth speaker built in!
**BONUS** The Center for Disease Control (CDC) states everyone should be drinking water daily, but recommendations vary so talk to your doctor to see what’s best for you.
Walk the Walk
- Get those steps in with this Digital Pedometer Watch
- Stay safe with this Magnetic LEF Safety Light
- And don’t go anywhere without this Neoprene Running Belt complete with a zippered pocket with slot for earbuds and two side pockets!
- Speaking of earbuds, these Reflective Retractable Earbuds would do the trick!
There are tons of products to help your group stay on target with your fitness goals!